Histone Variants ChIP-chip arrays
Histone Variants (Lieb project, Lieb subgroup)
Chromatin was prepared from C. elegans embryos and cross-linked with formaldehyde. Sonicated chromatin was immunoprecipitated with an affinity-purified polyclonal anti-HTZ-1 antibody. After whole genome amplification, NimbleGen genomic tiling microarrays were used in two-color hybridization experiments to compare the signal from the input DNA versus the fragments pulled-down in the ChIP. The median of four normalized log2(ratios) are shown in this track. Ref: PMID 18787694
- Growth and isolation: Worm embryo growth and harvest vCW1, Worm embryo extraction vCW1
- Sample preparation: Worm Chromatin Immunoprecipitation vCW1, Worm LM-PCR Amplification for ChIP-chip v1, ChIP-chip label hyb nimblegen v1, ChIP-chip scanning nimblegen v1
- Other Protocols: ChIP-chip normalization standard zscore v1, ChIP-chip peak finding ChIPOTle vCW1
- Animals: Caenorhabditis elegans, N2, UNC_jlieb_cwhittle_HTZ-1_N2emb_ChIP3, UNC_jlieb_cwhittle_HTZ-1_N2emb_ChIP4 , and 6 more.
- Antibodies: C. elegans HTZ-1 mouse polycolonal, No Antibody Control
- Arrays: Array:NimbleGen_DesignName2006-05-08_C_elegans_SXGA, Array:NimbleGen_DesignName2006-05-08_C_elegans_SXGA
- External Links: GSM257465, GSM257575, GSM257582, GSM257584 , and 17 more.
Related modENCODE submissions: Release Date: